Spotlight events are highlighted blue on the calendar. A separate calendar is maintained for Green Spaces, Habitats and Biodiversity theme.
Liverpool 5k Your Way; move against cancer in Princes Park
April 27 @ 8:45 am - 11:00 am
We are calling anyone who is living with or beyond cancer, families friends, healthcare professions (and dogs) to join us once a month to walk, jog, run, cheer or volunteer a 5k Your Way.
Exercise has ENORMOUS benefits for people living with and beyond cancer….
- Reduces cancer fatigue
- Helps to preserve cardio-respiratory and muscular fitness
- May reduce chemotherapy side effects
- Improves psychological well being
- May reduce risk of cancer recurrence and prolong survival
- But most importantly it’s social and can be fun.
All ages and abilities are encouraged and welcome – lots of us will be walking!
When; Last Saturday of every month – Meet at 08.45am
Where; Princes Park Run, Princes Park, Liverpool, L8 3SB