Spotlight events are highlighted blue on the calendar. A separate calendar is maintained for Green Spaces, Habitats and Biodiversity theme.
- This event has passed.
Pollinator ID Workshop
May 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Participants required for MPhil research project on community engagement with urban green space around Liverpool.
- I am looking for a group of volunteers to join me in Sefton Park where I will be
running a citizen science activity based around pollinators!
- An opportunity to learn about the ecology of Sefton Park, and what might be
impacting it now and into the future.
- Age 18+ – participants must be able to understand and fill in surveys but feel free to bring along children to join in for fun.
- I am researching the role of social learning about wildlife in urban settings.
- Liverpool City Council have expressed an interest in using the data obtained for a
project about improving green space called URBAN Green UP.